- Recipient is a resident of St. Bernard Parish and a citizen of the United States of America.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.5. No ACT score required and no community activities are required.
- Recipient should pursue a degree in the Arts as they pertain to: Painting, Drawing, Photography, Acting and Film Making, Music and Set Design.
- Recipient shall participate in an accredited program of study at any College, University or accredited Community College.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
A recipient of a scholarship must be a full time college student. The scholarship shall be disbursed at the beginning of the fall semester. Scholarship check shall be paid to the recipient and the college.
- Recipient shall acquire an application form from CHS Counselor/Advisor.
- A brief essay is required detailing the recipient’s love of art and what this scholarship means to the recipient.
- Application forms and essays will be reviewed by the family and CHS Counselor/Advisor.
To learn more about the application process, please email Kelli Roussell Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sterling Joseph “Joey” Cardon, III